Please consider making a donation to ASNY. Any amount is welcomed.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE
ASNY Mission Statement
The Acupuncture Society of New York mission is to promote the practice of acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in New York State. • Educating our members through newsletters, lectures and continuing educational courses.
• Negotiating specific benefits for our members from suppliers, vendors and educators.
• Providing a consistent contact point for the press and media.
• Steering potential patients to our members through our website referral pages.
• Keeping abreast and pro-active in appropriate NY State legislative issues.
• Participating in national conferences.
• Maintaining cordial relationships with other state associations, and national organizations.
Overall Areas of ServiceASNY does this in three general ways:Serving practitioners and students: through our website, ASNY E-News, legislative work, member benefits, referral service, insurance relations, annual meetings and our discussion group.Acupuncture Society of New YorkVisit this groupServing the public: through working with the media, supporting appropriate legislation and referral services to our members.Serving the profession: through participating at national conferences, relationships with other state associations, national organizations and vendors.
The SpecificsASNY’s committees are groups of people who work together in an area they are juiced or passionate about. Each ASNY member is encouraged to join a committee that interests them, or ask for help on an issue from a committee chair. Committee chairs hold a vision for what that committee is about, coordinate those involved, and keep people engaged in a process or project.
Join a committee that interests you, ask for help on an issue from the appropriate committee chair, or suggest a new committee that would be useful to patients, practitioners or students.
October 18, 2014 • Multiple Locations
December 07, 2014 9:30 AM • Tri-State College of Acupuncture, 80 8th Ave, 13th Floor, New York, NY 10011
December 07, 2014 10:00 AM • Pacific College of Oriental Medicine 110 William St. NYC 19th floor
January 12, 2015 9:00 AM • Asheville, NC